Your Favourite Shop: Emporium is a wonderful asset to North Devon
Good things to eat and drink will keep you wanting to go back for more.
My favourite shop is Blazey’s in Bideford. A lovely emporium of good things to eat and drink, homemade and delicious, and much of it locally-sourced.
The staff are welcoming and friendly and the coffee is out of this world; you can keep your StarBucks, coffee at Blazey’s will keep you wanting to go back for more.
The only downside is the food is too good and I fear they will owe me a new wardrobe when I can’t fit in to any of my clothes any more.
You may also want to watch:
The owners are also really community-spirited and go the extra mile to promote Bideford and support events that are taking place.
A wonderful asset to North Devon.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
Yasmin Olins Dixon, Bideford
Send your nominations to Your Favourite Shop, North Devon Gazette, Unit 3, Old Station Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PB or email email@example.com
Just tell us why you use the shop and what makes it so special and each week we’ll feature one of your nominations in the newspaper.