Top AC/DC tribute at the Pally
- Credit: Archant
Catch Hells Bells at The Palladium Club in Bideford on Saturday (March 15).
AC/DC tribute band Hells Bells will be bringing a spectacular foot-stomping pyrotechnic power show to the Palladium Club in Bideford on Saturday (March 15).
After touring Britain and Ireland for more 15 years playing the music of the legendary band, Hells Bells have built up a loyal following of fans and continue to do so wherever they play.
The band play material from both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson eras, covering four decades of classic no-nonsense rock n roll, from the blistering scream of the vocals, the duck-walks, the pounding rhythm and bass plus the frenzied schoolboy antics to the booming cannons and pyrotechnics of the finale.
The band have played alongside a number of established and successful bands through the years such as Status Quo, Fun Lovin’ Criminals, Company of Snakes and the Wilko Johnson band, to name but a few.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 8pm and tickets are available from the club on 01237 478860 or visit www.ticketweb.co.uk and www.wegottickets.com
- 1 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 2 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 5 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 6 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 7 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 8 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 9 A39 Atlantic Highway near new school 'safe' after no collisions in two years
- 10 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning