Musical comedy The Rehearsal Room is coming to Croyde
- Credit: Archant
A hilarious musical play about a play comes to Croyde Village Hall on Friday and Saturday, March 20 and 21 in the shape of The Rehearsal Room (A Comedy of Errors).
The Tarka Players, the Braunton and District U3A drama group present the new musical comedy about a hapless cast as they attempt to put on a show.
The production is packed full of laughter, music and dance and will have you rocking in your seat, or in the aisles if the mood takes you.
Follow the cast as they move from initial chaotic rehearsals to a not so perfect dress rehearsal, revealing their own personal stories, and those of the characters they become.
The rantings of an over enthusiastic director and her obedient assistant emerge as they mould the unlikely bunch into - an unlikely bunch.
You may also want to watch:
The show will also feature the Tarka Player's tribute to Freddie Mercury with their portrayal of a Queen Beach Party.
A donation will be made to Live Well in Braunton from show proceeds. Tickets cost £8 including refreshments and are on sale at John Wensley newsagents in Braunton and Croyde Post Office.
For more information or ticket availability call 01271 816880 or email email@example.com .
- 1 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 4 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened