Sign on for All Things Morris in Ilfracombe
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a caper and find out about more than just wallpaper as Ilfracombe’s All Things Morris festival returns next weekend...
With Ilfracombe’s All Things Morris festival coming up from Friday to Sunday, July 10-12, there is still time to join two very different events.
On Friday, July 10, at Ilfracombe Museum, enjoy ‘William Morris, not just that wallpaper guy’, a talk on the works of the famous artists by lecturer Antigone Neaum. It starts at 7pm and tickets are available from 01271 863541 or 863001.
All Things Morris does what it says on the tin and there will be dancers around town all weekend.
If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em, and The Great Caper professional morris dancing trainers will be holding two free workshops on the Saturday and Sunday at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
All are welcome, with a minimum age of eight. To register, just call 01271 863001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss Saturday’s Street Food Festival on the seafront too, as well as a gathering of vintage Morris vehicles on the Sunday.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 6 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon