Old fayre returns to Witheridge this week
- Credit: Getty Images/Hemera
Village to host fun-filled family day out that ‘won’t break the bank’.
ORGANISERS of this weekend’s annual Witheridge St John’s Fayre are promising a great family day out that won’t break the bank.
Entry to the fayre, is free, and there will be plenty of free parking as well as free entertainment from 11am-midnight on Saturday.
The parade will start at 11.15am and attractions planned include marching bands; majorettes; vintage vehicles; Punch and Judy; and magic shows.
Animal lovers will be able to get close up to a variety of wildlife, including birds of prey, Exmoor ponies, greyhounds and creepy crawlies.
You may also want to watch:
There will be hot and cold lunches, an evening barbecue and live music until midnight.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse will also be visiting the fayre and an Anderton and Rowland’s funfair will be in the village from Thursday to Saturday.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 4 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 7 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 8 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 9 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 10 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
A full programme of events is available or for more information visit www.stjohnsfayre.btck.co.uk or find St John’s Fayre Witheridge on Facebook.