Gigs around the region from 30/11/11 to 06/12/11
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30`
● THE TAVERN, BARNSTAPLE: Karaoke, 9.30pm.
● COACH & HORSES, APPLEDORE: Folk jam.
● KELLY’S BAR, BARNSTAPLE: Disco/quiz.
● PORTOBELLO, BIDEFORD: Karaoke by demand.
● QUIGLEY’S, BIDEFORD: Sod ’em & Sing Karaoke.
● PORTOBELLO INN, BIDEFORD: Open Mic.
● THE JOINERS ARMS, BID: Bideford Folk Club 8pm.
● ROYAL GEORGE, APPLEDORE: Acoustic, 8.30pm.
● COOK ISLAND, MULLACOTT, ILFRACOMBE: Open Mike Night with The Average Blues Band from 8pm.
● THE CHILL BAR @ONEFYFIVE, ILFRACOMBE: Plugged Open Mic with US The Band from 8.45pm.
● KELLY’S BAR, BARNSTAPLE: Disco 8pm-late.
● THE CEDARS, BARNSTAPLE: Rock ‘n’ Roll Club, with DJ Midnight Shift, 7.30pm-late. 07899 701498.
● THE TIVERTON INN, SOUTH MOLTON: Open Mic Night with singer songwriter Sam Dowden. 8.30pm.
● CREALOCK ARMS, LITTLEHAM: Open Mic Night hosted by Shirley from 8pm.
● THE PLOUGH ARTS CENTRE, TORRINGTON: Dick Gaughan. The only performer to hold the dual honours of a Lifetime Achievement award by BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards and induction into the Scots Traditional Music Hall of Fame. 8pm. Tickets (01805) 624624.
● PALLADIUM CLUB, BIDEFORD: Roughnecks, live music.
● PORTOBELLO INN, BIDEFORD: Karaoke.
● FIRST IN, LAST OUT, BIDEFORD: Karaoke.
● ROBINS NEST, BIDEFORD FC: Rockin’ Shoes Rock ‘n’ Roll Club.
● THE SEAGATE HOTEL, APPLEDORE: Ian Hudson & Friends get together for music.
● APPLEDORE SOCIAL CLUB: 1950s rock n roll, 8pm-late, free dance tuition.
● KELLY’S BAR, BARNSTAPLE: Disco 8pm.
● THE CORK & BOTTLE, BARNSTAPLE: Sod ‘em & Sing Karaoke is back in the saddle again.
● LILICO’S, BARNSTAPLE: Early evening session with Deja Blue, 5.30-7.30pm.
● OLD BUS STATION CAFE, BARNSTAPLE: Comedy on the Strand, opening night, 7.30pm. Entry £6.
● WHITE HORSE, BARNSTAPLE: Solo singer Jason Toft.
● FOX & HOUNDS, FREMINGTOn: Psylum. 9.30pm.
● THE KINGS ARMS, GEORGEHAM: The Elderly Brothers.
● PIER TAVERN, ILFRACOMBE: Open Mic with Chris & Jo from Country Roads, 8.30pm.
● CREALOCK ARMS, LITTLEHAM: Ten Feet Tall, 9pm.
● THE JOINERS ARMS, BIDEFORD: The Razor Dogs, featuring the blues harp of Gerry Lindley.
● PALLADIUM CLUB, BIDEFORD: Wendy May’s Boom Boom Room.
● ANCHOR INN, BIDEFORD: Planit X Karaoke.
● QUIGLEY’S, BIDEFORD: DJs at Fat Freddy’s.
● THE ROYAL GEORGE, APPLEDORE: Live acoustic music with various local musicians, from 8.30pm.
● GOLDEN LION, NORTHAM: Sons of Gods, 9pm-late. Rock, free entry.
● KELLY’S BAR, BARNSTAPLE: Disco/karaoke.
● WHITE HORSE, BARNSTAPLE: The venue in Boutport Street has more live music with Firewater.
● CHICHESTER Arms, PILTON: Sneaky Pete’s 50s rock ‘n’ roll club. 8-11.30pm.
● WHITE LION, BRAUNTON: Classic 70s disco with DJ Pete. 9pm, free entry.
● SAND CATS, WESTWARD HO: Music & eats with Baz Bix, 7pm, info (01237) 425371.
● WOOLSERY SOCIAL CLUB: Ten Feet Tall. 9pm.
● HEAVITREE ARMS, BIDEFORD: Sod ’em & Sing
● THE JOINERS ARMS, BIDEFORD: Baz Bix & Friends, folks, blues & jamming from 3-6pm.
● CLINTON ARMS, FRITHELSTOCK: Acoustic jam.
● COACH & HORSES, APPLEDORE: Tony Finney plus guests with a mixed bag of live music from 4-6.30pm.
● THE ROYAL EXCHANGE, TORRINGTON: Della, 9.45pm.
● MARSHALL’S, BARNSTAPLE: Backstreet Band, 4pm.
● WHITE LION, BRAUNTON: Amy Newton’s Open Mic. Join Amy for a night of jamming.
● THATCHED BARN, CROYDE: Open Mic Night, with regulars Ellis Beeton, Kate Kerslake, Glen Dawson Davey & Richard Newberry. 8.30pm start.
● YE OLDE GLOBE, BERRYNARBOR: Open Mic Night with The KnowleBerrys from 9pm. All musicians, singers and audience members welcome.
● INSTOW ARMS, INSTOW: Open Mic Night, 8pm. For info call Mike on 07792 343294.
● THE RED BARN, WOOLACOMBE: The Steve Tucker All Star Jazz Band. 1-4pm.
● THE KINGS ARMS, GEORGEHAM: Dan Greenaway.
● THE SEAGATE HOTEL, APPLEDORE: Acoustic jam with local favourite Ian Hudson.
● THE ROYAL HOTEL, APPLEDORE: Regular Monday Acoustic Night with Steve “Dambusker” Ruffe plus Tony Finney from 8.30-11pm.
● REFORM INN, PILTON: Open Mic from 9pm.
● THE BEAVER INN, APPLEDORE: North Devon Jazz Club hosts tenor saxophonist Simon Spillett. 8.30pm.
● CASTLE INN, LANDKEY: Open Mic.
● WREY ARMS, BARNSTAPLE: Open Mic Night.
● THE CYDER PRESSE, WEARE GIFFARD: Steve Ruffe’s acoustic night, 8.30pm.
● THE CHILL BAR @ONEFYFIVE, ILFRACOMBE: Acoustic Open Mic Night from 8.45pm.
● PALLADIUM CLUB, BIDEFORD: Weekly Open Mic Jam Night.
● OLD BARN INN, BICKINGTOn: Barnstaple Jazz Society, 7.30pm.
● THE PLOUGH ARTS CENTRE, TORRINGTON: Albert Lee & Hogan’s Heroes. Celebrating 50 years in music, double Grammy award winner Albert Lee returns to The Plough with his multi-talented band Hogan’s Heroes. 8pm, tickets from (01805) 624624.