Mouths watering for Marsdens North Devon Street Food Awards
- Credit: Archant
Don’t miss Ilfracombe’s tastiest food festival on Saturday, July 11
The Marsdens North Devon Street Food Awards returns for its second year as part of the All Things Morris Weekend in Ilfracombe on Saturday, July 11.
This year Marsdens North Devon Street Food Awards is already promising a great array of different cuisines for visitors to sample, where vendors will battle it out to win a ‘Maurice’ trophy plus cash prize.
Marsdens said it was delighted to offer its support to local food vendors and what promises to be another fun event in Ilfracombe.
Gloria O’Connell from Marsdens Devon Cottages said last year’s event was hugely popular and the food very difficult to judge.
You may also want to watch:
Vendors can book a space by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 6 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon