Mark Chadwick brings the hits for Baa-lladium bank holiday gig
- Credit: Simon Ellery
The Levellers frontman Mark Chadwick headlined a blue-skied bank holiday spectacular at The Big Sheep on Sunday (August 30).
Chadwick, playing a solo set with just his acoustic guitar, played hits from The Levellers’ back catalogue including One Way, Fifteen Years, Just the One and Beautiful Day.
The Leylines Duo got the crowd going beforehand with a rousing set from Steve Mitchell and Hannah Johns.
There was also music from Nigel Clatters and Shannon Amy Lewis.
The gig was the latest in a series of shows held at the Abbotsham attraction and curated by The Palladium Club in Bideford.
You may also want to watch:
The attraction has more than 70 individual spaced circles to ensure social distancing guidelines can be followed.
Events at the ‘Baa-lladium’ continue this month, with Fisherman’s Friends taking to the stage on Saturday (September 5), Seth Lakeman on September 12 and Mad Dog McRea on September 19.
- 1 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 5 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 6 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 9 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
Head to wegottickets.com and search The Big Sheep for tickets and more information.