Mark Chadwick brings the hits for Baa-lladium bank holiday gig
- Credit: Simon Ellery
The Levellers frontman Mark Chadwick headlined a blue-skied bank holiday spectacular at The Big Sheep on Sunday (August 30).
Chadwick, playing a solo set with just his acoustic guitar, played hits from The Levellers’ back catalogue including One Way, Fifteen Years, Just the One and Beautiful Day.
The Leylines Duo got the crowd going beforehand with a rousing set from Steve Mitchell and Hannah Johns.
There was also music from Nigel Clatters and Shannon Amy Lewis.
The gig was the latest in a series of shows held at the Abbotsham attraction and curated by The Palladium Club in Bideford.
You may also want to watch:
The attraction has more than 70 individual spaced circles to ensure social distancing guidelines can be followed.
Events at the ‘Baa-lladium’ continue this month, with Fisherman’s Friends taking to the stage on Saturday (September 5), Seth Lakeman on September 12 and Mad Dog McRea on September 19.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Bideford's Millbrook Dairy awarded its first star at Great Taste Awards
Head to wegottickets.com and search The Big Sheep for tickets and more information.