Mark Chadwick brings the hits for Baa-lladium bank holiday gig
- Credit: Simon Ellery
The Levellers frontman Mark Chadwick headlined a blue-skied bank holiday spectacular at The Big Sheep on Sunday (August 30).
Chadwick, playing a solo set with just his acoustic guitar, played hits from The Levellers’ back catalogue including One Way, Fifteen Years, Just the One and Beautiful Day.
The Leylines Duo got the crowd going beforehand with a rousing set from Steve Mitchell and Hannah Johns.
There was also music from Nigel Clatters and Shannon Amy Lewis.
The gig was the latest in a series of shows held at the Abbotsham attraction and curated by The Palladium Club in Bideford.
You may also want to watch:
The attraction has more than 70 individual spaced circles to ensure social distancing guidelines can be followed.
Events at the ‘Baa-lladium’ continue this month, with Fisherman’s Friends taking to the stage on Saturday (September 5), Seth Lakeman on September 12 and Mad Dog McRea on September 19.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
Head to wegottickets.com and search The Big Sheep for tickets and more information.