Local discount at Combe Martin Wildlife & Dinosaur Park
- Credit: Archant
Get your special entry code with this Wednesday’s North Devon Gazette.
COMBE Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park invites you to a fun day out for all the family - locals can visit the park for a discounted price of only £5 per head for the weekend of March 15-16 with your North Devon Gazette.
To get your special entry code and for more details please see the advert on page 30.
During your visit, watch T Rex and his friends come to life, including a pair of vicious Megalosaurs discovered right here in the West Country, plus Dilophosaurus the spitting dinosaur – but watch out, you may get wet.
Meet the park’s white Hudson Bay wolves, the male having recently arrived from Amsterdam a month ago. There is only one other collection in the UK where you can see these stunning white wolves, so make sure you don’t miss the daily wolf talk.
You may also want to watch:
If you take advantage of the reduced entry for the coming locals’ weekend you can pick up a half price return ticket which is valid throughout the season.
New for Easter 2014 are some of the very latest animatronic dinosaurs, arriving at Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park - these new ferocious moving dinosaurs include Spinosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 10 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
The natural valley setting for these realistic dinosaurs will take you back in time when these giants walked the earth and their haunting calls echoed across the valley.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic offer, only available for the weekend of March 15-16.