Introducing LIVE at the coolest surf & music festival in Europe - Mr. Donavon Frankenreiter
The LIVE stage performances at GoldCoast this year probably boasts the best of mix of singer songwriters in the independent surf sound arena anywhere, in one place, in the world.
The LIVE stage performances at GoldCoast this year probably boasts the best of mix of singer songwriters in the 'independent surf' sound arena anywhere, in one place, in the world.
Affectionately dubbed - The 'Sundowner Sessions', the North Devon Festival's largest single event, GoldCoast Oceanfest is extremely proud to have secured some of the biggest names busy out there on the European circuit at the moment. The legendary Donavon, who has influenced the likes of Jack Johnson, Matt Costa and Mason Jennings, heads proceedings in the tranquillity of Croyde, which is guaranteed to convert the uninitiated.
Concentrated on one big stage, with BIG screen action, the entertainment kicks off early on Friday 20th June with Tundish's crew, all local boys - The 308's and culminates with a blinding crescendo from last year's popular rockers, The Imperial Vipers. See complete line-up details alongside.
Saturday is a big day for the big names. All singer songwriters in the own right with a variation in
You may also want to watch:
delivery from acoustic soul through delta blues and surf folk, with a of couple bands interspersed for flavour. Donovan Frankenreiter, the man of the moment, concludes Saturday's Sundowner Session, in an intimate concert, sampling tunes from his latest studio experience.
Sunday, again an agreeable mix of allsorts from jazz, to reggae, the blues, experimental electronic loops which'll continue your glide through your Sunday afternoon.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 5 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
The Martin Harley Band, are your main guests amongst a smattering of worthy contenders to grace the stage. This is the cream of a genuine selection process, which is worth more than a year's work! Make sure you have your weekend ticket booked, with over twenty acts, an adult experience at the festival works out something like just over a pound a band! Now there's value.