New Instow Players pantomime 2020 of Red Riding Hood and the 3 Little Pigs
- Credit: Archant
Grannies, wicked stepmothers and the potential for roast pork are the order of the day for this year’s New Instow players pantomime of Red Riding Hood and the 3 Little Pigs.
The show runs at Instow Parish Hall from Thursday, February 20 to Saturday, February 22.
The adult panto has been written by David Crump and Paul Simcox and will feature plenty of jokes, plenty of laughs and well-known songs to ensure audience participation.
This performance follows on from the group's previous sell out shows that have contributed funds for Instow Primary School and funds will also be allocated this year to a local village cause.
The plot twist combines two well-known stories but will the Fox eat the more modern Granny or will the Piggies succumb?
You may also want to watch:
Can they be saved or will the evil stepmother win the day?
A bar and soft drinks will be available, plus a raffle with plenty of prizes.
- 1 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 5 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 6 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 9 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
Tickets are available from John's of Instow and show-goers are advised to book early as demand is usually high.