Five things = fun at Barnstaple Fringe TheatreFest
- Credit: Elizabeth Piggott
Don’t miss the clowning around with Cinco Coisas, one of dozens of great shows coming to Barnstaple this June
More clowning around comes to Barnstaple Fringe TheatreFest this June in the form of one woman show Cinco Coisas.
Suitable for all children up to the age of 90 and beyond, it sees talented clown Bianca Bertalot fuse clowning and psychology in a riotous piece of physical theatre.
Cinco Coisas is ‘five things’ in Portuguese and Bianca sets out in comic fashion to demonstrate the five things she says everyone should have to meet their emotional and psychological needs.
It may sound complicated but it really isn’t – anyone who enjoys a good belly laugh will enjoy Bianca’s unpredictable clowning around the stage, switching noses, glasses and characters with abandon and generally having a hilarious time.
You may also want to watch:
The show is on June 24, 25 and 26 at the Gallery in the Queen’s Theatre, at 7pm, 5.30pm and 2.30pm respectively.
Now celebrating its 10th year, the full TheatreFest line-up can be found at www.theatrefest.co.uk
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail