Fang-filled classic rock fun in Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Vampires Rock - The Ghost Train, Friday, January 29
After 12 years and more than a million tickets sold, Steve Steinman returns as Barron Von Rockula in the all new Vampires Rock saga The Ghost Train at the Queen’s Theatre in Barnstaple on Friday, January 29.
As Club Live and Let Die burns to the ground, Barron Von Rockula flees the ill fated club with his band of blood sucking vampires in search of a new home.
They take refuge in abandoned fairground ride The Ghost Train and then set a cunning plan to lure victims into the ride and to live in ‘Rock n Roll Hell’ forever.
Expect a full cast of superb singers, dancers and a formidable band blasting their way through classic rock anthems such as We Will Rock You, Bat Out of Hell and Sweet Child Of Mine.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm, with pre-show bites available from 6pm. Call the box office on 01271 324242.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer