Fang-filled classic rock fun in Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Vampires Rock - The Ghost Train, Friday, January 29
After 12 years and more than a million tickets sold, Steve Steinman returns as Barron Von Rockula in the all new Vampires Rock saga The Ghost Train at the Queen’s Theatre in Barnstaple on Friday, January 29.
As Club Live and Let Die burns to the ground, Barron Von Rockula flees the ill fated club with his band of blood sucking vampires in search of a new home.
They take refuge in abandoned fairground ride The Ghost Train and then set a cunning plan to lure victims into the ride and to live in ‘Rock n Roll Hell’ forever.
Expect a full cast of superb singers, dancers and a formidable band blasting their way through classic rock anthems such as We Will Rock You, Bat Out of Hell and Sweet Child Of Mine.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm, with pre-show bites available from 6pm. Call the box office on 01271 324242.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park