Sassy sounds with Electric Swing Circus in Appledore
- Credit: Ellie Grace Photography
Explosive six-piece fusion band Electric Swing Circus will be setting the stage alight in Appledore on Saturday, February 29.
Electric Swing Circus are a full time, touring band that offer a fusion of saucy 1920s swing and stomping electro beats.
Fronted by a sassy female double-act, the ESC delivers a consistently dazzling show and has been brought to North Devon by Free of Tigers Events.
The ESC's live set includes electric double bass, vintage samples, gypsy-jazz guitar, keys, drums, synths and electro beats.
Their debut, self-titled album is available now on Ragtime Records.
You may also want to watch:
They will be playing at St Mary's Hall in Appledore and doors open at 8pm.
Opening the show are rising stars, Drop in the Ocean, from South Devon. This young charismatic band will have everyone up and dancing in no time with their infectious brand of Ska indie rock.
Tickets for the night are £12 in advance from www.freeoftigersevents.co.uk or £15 on the door.
- 1 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 5 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 6 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 9 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?