Sassy sounds with Electric Swing Circus in Appledore
- Credit: Ellie Grace Photography
Explosive six-piece fusion band Electric Swing Circus will be setting the stage alight in Appledore on Saturday, February 29.
Electric Swing Circus are a full time, touring band that offer a fusion of saucy 1920s swing and stomping electro beats.
Fronted by a sassy female double-act, the ESC delivers a consistently dazzling show and has been brought to North Devon by Free of Tigers Events.
The ESC's live set includes electric double bass, vintage samples, gypsy-jazz guitar, keys, drums, synths and electro beats.
Their debut, self-titled album is available now on Ragtime Records.
You may also want to watch:
They will be playing at St Mary's Hall in Appledore and doors open at 8pm.
Opening the show are rising stars, Drop in the Ocean, from South Devon. This young charismatic band will have everyone up and dancing in no time with their infectious brand of Ska indie rock.
Tickets for the night are £12 in advance from www.freeoftigersevents.co.uk or £15 on the door.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 6 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 7 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 8 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death