Crafty summer fun at St Anne’s in Barnstaple
Packed programme of summer family activities awaits.
For a second year St Anne’s Arts and Community Centre in Barnstaple will be hosting a full programme of holiday activities for crafty kids in North Devon.
Workshops are available to book for children aged eight and above - work with Taz using clay to make flowers, tiles, sea side vases and spoon monsters. Liz from the Little Pilton Printing Press will be coming to St Anne’s with her press to run three special print workshops in colloagraphs and dry point etching.
On August 4 learn how to turn old socks into a little rabbit with a few simple snips and stitches.
There are lots of fun and affordable activities to choose from, prices start at £3 for a half day workshop and all materials are included.
You may also want to watch:
Families can join free Wednesday drop in and make sessions from 10.30am – 3.30pm, starting on July 30. Have fun together to try out mosaics, pom pom making, creating willow puppets and bug hotels. No need to book for Wednesday sessions, just come along.
The full programme is available at www.barnstapletowncouncil.co.uk and book places on 01271 373311.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 4 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 7 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman