Chilli Fiesta offers ‘sizzling’ weekend at RHS Rosemoor
- Credit: Archant
Get ready for a hot and spicy weekend at RHS Rosemoor with Devon’s second chilli fiesta.
Devon’s Chilli Fiesta is back at RHS Garden Rosemoor next month.
The weekend of May 9-10 will have the theme of ‘growing chillies’ and offers a great day out for chilli enthusiasts, gardeners, food lovers and families alike.
Commercial chilli growers and experts from across the UK will be on hand to meet visitors and answer their flame-hot questions.
On offer will be chilli plants, chilli seeds, chilli jewellery, mild to wild chilli sauces, chilli chutneys, chilli chocolate, chilli fudge and much more.
You may also want to watch:
Two chefs will demonstrate cooking with chillies, giving visitors ideas and recipes to try at home.
For more information, visit: www.rhs.org.uk/rosemoorwhatson
- 1 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 2 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 5 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 6 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 7 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 8 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 9 A39 Atlantic Highway near new school 'safe' after no collisions in two years
- 10 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning