Chilli Fiesta offers ‘sizzling’ weekend at RHS Rosemoor
- Credit: Archant
Get ready for a hot and spicy weekend at RHS Rosemoor with Devon’s second chilli fiesta.
Devon’s Chilli Fiesta is back at RHS Garden Rosemoor next month.
The weekend of May 9-10 will have the theme of ‘growing chillies’ and offers a great day out for chilli enthusiasts, gardeners, food lovers and families alike.
Commercial chilli growers and experts from across the UK will be on hand to meet visitors and answer their flame-hot questions.
On offer will be chilli plants, chilli seeds, chilli jewellery, mild to wild chilli sauces, chilli chutneys, chilli chocolate, chilli fudge and much more.
You may also want to watch:
Two chefs will demonstrate cooking with chillies, giving visitors ideas and recipes to try at home.
For more information, visit: www.rhs.org.uk/rosemoorwhatson
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 5 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 6 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 7 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 8 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 9 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 10 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler