Blues and Military Wives Choir at Rosemoor
- Credit: Archant
Doubler header of concerts to enjoy this weekend
A packed weekend of top music awaits visitors to RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington this Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday, The Blues Band – hailed as some of the best blues musicians in the UK today – will be playing from 8pm, with free garden entry for ticket holders from 4pm.
Then on Sunday, The Military Wives Choir will be joined by Ploughcapella from 5pm, with garden access from 3pm, in a concert to raise money for the Plough, North Devon Hospice and The Military Wives Foundation.
The Military Wives from RMB Chivenor continue to perform locally and nationally after shooting to fame on choirmaster Gareth Malone’s BBC television show.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for both concerts are available from 01805 624624.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes