South Molton’s losing run continues at Truro
- Credit: Archant
South Molton’s losing run in the Cornwall and Devon Division continued when they slumped to a 52-5 defeat away to new leaders Truro.
South Molton remain where they have been for a while, which is one off the bottom of a division with three relegation places.
Reece Eury, the South Molton captain, said the team has to be switched on for longer than 80 minutes to start wining away from home.
"We haven't had great prep for away games so far this season with things such as ;eaving on time getting to there on time," said Eury.
"I think it leads from there as we don't get our heads in the right frame from the start."
You may also want to watch:
On the performances at Truro, Eury said: "We were poor on the first tackle so they were quite often breaking the game line.
"Our set-piece is coming around and looking strong, but around the park we are still a little soft."
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 4 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 5 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Financial support for survivors of domestic violence in North Devon
- 8 Torridge councillors meet at AGM and re-elect councillor Ken James as Leader
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Fresh funds to continue rough sleeper support in North Devon
Ben Smart scored Molton's consolation try.
Molton have no game this Saturday.