New team spearheads drive for club growth
Bideford Football Club is preparing for its Southern League Premier Division debut off the field as well as on.
The club has appointed a new management team to spearhead the re-launch its sports and entertainment venue known as the Robin’s Nest.
Taking over from this weekend are Christine and Geoff Goddard in what the club plans to be a new chapter in the marketing, operation and expansion of both its sports and social activities.
Between now and the start of the new season the club will be working with its supporters club to renovate and refurbish the Robin’s Nest to ensure that all those booking private functions there and those attending pre-season matches will find a comporehensive range of hospitality, catering and bar services.
The club is also hoping to expand community use of its premises and with its new commercial manager Darren Hollyoak is planning an intensive marketing campaign to promote the location and the facilities on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Club chairman Roy Portch said: “I am delighted to welcome Chris and Geoff as out new management team at the Robin’s Nest. They both bring solid and relevant catering and functions organising ability as well as marketing expertise. They are people people, by which I mean they understand the hospitality business and the improtancde of providing a personal service. Our first priority is to get right behind them and restore full confidence in the running of the club after an uncertain period towards the end of last season.”
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 3 North Devon Tesco stores to hold extra summer Food Collection
- 4 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 7 Invitations to join this summer’s Devon Climate Assembly sent to households
- 8 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 9 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 10 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal