Former Barum midfielder Nancekivell among new faces heading for Bideford
- Credit: Matt Smart
Bideford have announced two more new additions as they prepare for the new Southern League season.
Former Barnstaple Town midfielder George Nancekivell is set to join the Robins from Tiverton Town.
Nancekivell made 31 appearances for the Yellows during the cancelled 2019/20 campaign.
Before signing for the Southern League Premier South side, the 24-year-old spent two seasons with Barum, becoming a key figure in the centre of midfield as well as in defence under Kevin Darch and Dave Griffiths, and Aaron Harper-Penman.
The Robins have also added more firepower to their squad in the form of striker Jordan Annear, who signs from Western League side Tavistock.
You may also want to watch:
Annear made 25 appearances for Tavistock in the Western League, scoring 12 goals as the Lambs pushed for promotion to the Southern League before the season was curtailed.
Nancekivell and Annear are the fourth and fifth signings for the Robins this week.
The Robins have also signed former Plymouth Parkway trio Jack Calver, Teigan Rosenquest and Nick Milton.
- 1 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 2 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 3 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 4 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 5 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 6 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 7 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 8 Barnstaple flood prevention scheme at least two years away
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
Milton returns to Bideford having spent three seasons with the Robins between 2013 and 2016.