Devon Football League: Braunton make it three in a row with victory over Exmouth Town Reserves
- Credit: Matt Smart
Braunton made it three wins in a row in the Devon Football League North and East Division on Saturday.
The Seasiders beat Exmouth Town Reserves 2-0 at Lobb Field.
They took the lead in the first half when Joe Seldon's ball into the box was sliced in by an Exmouth defender.
Ben Aiken made it 2-0 minutes into the second half to secure the win for Braunton, who have now won three out of three in 2020 without conceding a goal.
Things did not go so well for Witheridge, who were on the wrong end of a 7-0 thumping to University of Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
The result means Witheridge slip back down to 12th in the table, while Braunton remain 10th - now just three points behind Exmouth Town Reserves and Budleigh Salterton.
This Saturday sees Braunton host Bovey Tracey Reserves at Lobb Field.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
Witheridge are at home to fifth-place Heavitree United.