Devon Football League: Braunton make it three in a row with victory over Exmouth Town Reserves
- Credit: Matt Smart
Braunton made it three wins in a row in the Devon Football League North and East Division on Saturday.
The Seasiders beat Exmouth Town Reserves 2-0 at Lobb Field.
They took the lead in the first half when Joe Seldon's ball into the box was sliced in by an Exmouth defender.
Ben Aiken made it 2-0 minutes into the second half to secure the win for Braunton, who have now won three out of three in 2020 without conceding a goal.
Things did not go so well for Witheridge, who were on the wrong end of a 7-0 thumping to University of Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
The result means Witheridge slip back down to 12th in the table, while Braunton remain 10th - now just three points behind Exmouth Town Reserves and Budleigh Salterton.
This Saturday sees Braunton host Bovey Tracey Reserves at Lobb Field.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
Witheridge are at home to fifth-place Heavitree United.