Bideford Ladies honoured at Devon FA AGM
- Credit: Archant
Team recognised for disciplinary record, administration and hospitality
BIDEFORD Ladies FC have been recognised at this year’s Devon FA AGM.
The club picked up the North Area Charles Norsworthy award and received the Kivell Cup, plus a certificate and a cheque for £250.
Bideford were honoured at the awards ceremony, held at Padbrook Park, Cullompton, for their excellent disciplinary record, high standard of administration and hospitality towards referees and other teams.
The North area representatives also tasted success in the crazy golf competition, held between the each of the areas across Devon.
You may also want to watch:
Keith Greenleaf, Tony Alcock and Tony Cloak picked up the Bill Downs trophy from Devon FA chairman Bernard Leach and president Mervyn Benney, with Keith doing the area proud and posting the lowest score of any of the 12 competitors.
John Fry, who has been serving the county since 1973, was re-elected as the North area vice-president at the Devon FA.
- 1 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 2 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 3 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 4 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 5 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 6 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 7 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 8 Barnstaple flood prevention scheme at least two years away
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved