Late goal sees Bideford beaten by Bristol Manor Farm in Division One South
- Credit: Matt Smart
Bideford suffered another defeat away from home in BetVictor Division One South on Saturday, losing 2-1 at Bristol Manor Farm.
Lewis Leigh-Gilchrist's strike with less than 10 minutes remaining meant the Robins left Portway without a point.
The hosts took the lead in the 33rd minute when Lloyd Mills headed in from a Jordan Metters corner.
Ben Wood got the hosts back on terms in the second half, equalising two minutes shy of the hour after a scramble in the penalty area.
Bideford had chances to take the lead, but it was Manor Farm who would get the crucial goal nine minutes from time when Leigh-Gilchrist got in behind the Bideford defence and fired past Liam Kingston.
You may also want to watch:
The result means Manor Farm leapfrog Bideford, pushing them down to 15th in the Division One South table.
Bideford are back at the Sports Ground this Saturday and face a tough test in the form of league leaders Thatcham Town.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
The Robins then have a midweek trip to Cinderford Town for a rearranged game.