Late goal sees Bideford beaten by Bristol Manor Farm in Division One South
- Credit: Matt Smart
Bideford suffered another defeat away from home in BetVictor Division One South on Saturday, losing 2-1 at Bristol Manor Farm.
Lewis Leigh-Gilchrist's strike with less than 10 minutes remaining meant the Robins left Portway without a point.
The hosts took the lead in the 33rd minute when Lloyd Mills headed in from a Jordan Metters corner.
Ben Wood got the hosts back on terms in the second half, equalising two minutes shy of the hour after a scramble in the penalty area.
Bideford had chances to take the lead, but it was Manor Farm who would get the crucial goal nine minutes from time when Leigh-Gilchrist got in behind the Bideford defence and fired past Liam Kingston.
You may also want to watch:
The result means Manor Farm leapfrog Bideford, pushing them down to 15th in the Division One South table.
Bideford are back at the Sports Ground this Saturday and face a tough test in the form of league leaders Thatcham Town.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
The Robins then have a midweek trip to Cinderford Town for a rearranged game.