Bideford 10 Miler returns this weekend
- Credit: Graham Hobbs
Hundreds of runners are set to take on the Bideford 10 Miler this Sunday.
The race, which is the third and final race of the year organised by Bideford Amateur Athletic Club, starts from The Pill at 10.30am.
Runners will run along Kingsley Road and the Quay and out to Yelland on the B3233 before returning to Bideford via the Tarka Trail.
The race means a section of Kingsley Road, the Quay and Bideford Long Bridge will be closed to traffic for the race start from 10.20am. The closure will last around 20 minutes.
Road users are also advised to take care while travelling along the B3233 as there will be runners in the road.
There's still time to sign up for the race, with online entries closing at 11pm on Thursday, October 31.
You may also want to watch:
All finishers receive a T-shirt and medal, and there are cash prizes for the first three male and female finishers.
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 4 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 5 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Financial support for survivors of domestic violence in North Devon
- 8 Torridge councillors meet at AGM and re-elect councillor Ken James as Leader
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Fresh funds to continue rough sleeper support in North Devon