Annual General Meeting
- Credit: Archant
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
The Trust is holding its Annual General Meeting at 5:00 pm on Thursday 3 September 2020.
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic and in line with Government guidance on social distancing, this years Annual General Meeting will be held virtually. If you would like to join the virtual meeting, please contact Geraldine Garnett-Frizelle at email@example.com. Geraldine will share a URL link with you in advance of the meeting, together with guidance on how the AGM will be run as a virtual meeting.
The following items will be covered:
•A review of the main achievements for 2019/20
You may also want to watch:
•The Annual Accounts 2019/20
•The Quality Account 2019/20
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 4 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 7 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 8 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 9 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 10 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
•A look ahead to the remainder of 2020/21
• Question and answer session
All members of staff and the public are welcome to join the AGM.
Questions should be submitted in advance of the meeting. To submit a question, please visit our website: www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/about/trust-board/ where you will find guidance notes and a form for submission of a question, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.