Your Favourite Shop: Motorbikes and more at Barnstaple favourite
- Credit: Archant
Nothing is too much trouble for Hedgehog’s Sue and Steve.
HEDGEHOG MOTORCYCLES, BARNSTAPLE
We would like to nominate Hedgehog Motorcycles, based in Mill Road, Barnstaple.
Sue and Steve who own and run this excellent shop are very helpful, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. You even get a cuppa and a good laugh.
Mr and Mrs Mackie, Bideford
You may also want to watch:
Send your nominations to Your Favourite Shop, North Devon Gazette, Unit 3, Old Station Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
Just tell us why you use the shop and what makes it so special and each week we’ll feature one of your nominations in the newspaper. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number.