Your Favourite Shop: Motorbikes and more at Barnstaple favourite
- Credit: Archant
Nothing is too much trouble for Hedgehog’s Sue and Steve.
HEDGEHOG MOTORCYCLES, BARNSTAPLE
We would like to nominate Hedgehog Motorcycles, based in Mill Road, Barnstaple.
Sue and Steve who own and run this excellent shop are very helpful, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. You even get a cuppa and a good laugh.
Mr and Mrs Mackie, Bideford
Send your nominations to Your Favourite Shop, North Devon Gazette, Unit 3, Old Station Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 2 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 3 Why Lorna gave up working from an office to build a business around passion for surfing
- 4 These companies are out to tempt you before you're out of nappies
- 5 Young Jack strides out again for charity
- 6 Tennis ace Eric follows in Max's fund-raising footsteps
- 7 Urgent appeal goes out to help keep teenagers off the streets
- 8 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 9 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 10 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
Just tell us why you use the shop and what makes it so special and each week we’ll feature one of your nominations in the newspaper. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number.