Your Favourite Shop: Motorbikes and more at Barnstaple favourite
- Credit: Archant
Nothing is too much trouble for Hedgehog’s Sue and Steve.
HEDGEHOG MOTORCYCLES, BARNSTAPLE
We would like to nominate Hedgehog Motorcycles, based in Mill Road, Barnstaple.
Sue and Steve who own and run this excellent shop are very helpful, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. You even get a cuppa and a good laugh.
Mr and Mrs Mackie, Bideford
You may also want to watch:
Send your nominations to Your Favourite Shop, North Devon Gazette, Unit 3, Old Station Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PB or email email@example.com
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
Just tell us why you use the shop and what makes it so special and each week we’ll feature one of your nominations in the newspaper. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number.