Young woman killed in A39 crash
- Credit: Archant
Driver pronounced dead at the scene of single vehicle collison near Bude.
A YOUNG woman has died in a car crash on the A39 near Bude.
Police said her Vauxhall Corsa left the road and came to rest upside down in a field.
Emergency services were called to the incident in the Eastcott Cross area at 1.10am.
The deceased, understood to be in her 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The A39 is closed at the junctions for Morwenstow, Eastcott and Bradworthy. Diversions are in place and drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- 1 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 2 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 9 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 10 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia