Young woman crashed car into wall after drinking
- Credit: Archant
The 21-year-old admitted drink driving after police were called to a collision in Bideford.
A YOUNG woman who reversed her car into a garden wall after a night out has pleaded guilty to drink driving.
Jasmine Sutton, 21, of Elm Grove, Bideford, admitted drink driving after she blew a breath test putting her at more than twice the legal limit.
The court heard she had been on a night out and drank seven-or-eight pints of lager before driving home and crashing into a garden wall in her road.
Sutton said she was very remorseful and did not normally drink that much.
You may also want to watch:
Magistrates disqualified her from driving for 24 months and ordered her to undertake 80 hours of unpaid work.
- 1 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 2 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 3 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 4 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 7 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 8 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
- 9 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 10 Moore makes mark as North Devon beat Budleigh Salterton