Young man and woman cut from car on its side at Filleigh
Fire crews helped release the young people who suffered minor head injuries.
TWO young people were rescued from a car that rolled on its side in Filleigh on Sunday night.
The 18-year-old woman and 22-year-old man from Barnstaple were trapped inside the Vauxhall corsa after the incident occurred around 11.45pm
A fire engine from South Molton attended the scene at a junction near Aller Cross to help release the casualties using small tools.
Both suffered minor head injuries and were treated by paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle was due to be recovered this morning.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience