Young man and woman cut from car on its side at Filleigh
Fire crews helped release the young people who suffered minor head injuries.
TWO young people were rescued from a car that rolled on its side in Filleigh on Sunday night.
The 18-year-old woman and 22-year-old man from Barnstaple were trapped inside the Vauxhall corsa after the incident occurred around 11.45pm
A fire engine from South Molton attended the scene at a junction near Aller Cross to help release the casualties using small tools.
Both suffered minor head injuries and were treated by paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle was due to be recovered this morning.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup