You don't have to wear a tie to be smart!
SIR - Well, I d like to say being in the Torridge area myself, what a privilege it is to have a young, good looking councillor! Whoever BB from Umberleigh is, needs to move with the times. We are in the noughties now and dressing smart doesn t have to m
SIR - Well, I'd like to say being in the Torridge area myself, what a privilege it is to have a young, good looking councillor!
Whoever BB from Umberleigh is, needs to move with the times. We are in the noughties now and dressing smart doesn't have to mean wearing a tie.
If wearing a tie instantly made you smarter and better at your job well I'd be wearing one for a start.
I think BB needs to start looking at what Councillor Morrish has contributed to our council and in future read news stories instead of just looking at the pictures in the paper.
You may also want to watch:
F Hole (Mrs), Holsworthy.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington