Would site do for GPs?
When it was first mentioned that the two medical practices here in South Molton would like to move to larger premises, a site below Amory House, where the sheep pens are, was said to be too small.
We understand now only one practice wishes to move. Could the site below Amory House be looked at again? Surely it is big enough.
It is in the middle of South Molton and there would be ample parking for patients and staff.
Easier to get to than half a mile out of town in the middle of a large housing estate.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes