Would site do for GPs?
When it was first mentioned that the two medical practices here in South Molton would like to move to larger premises, a site below Amory House, where the sheep pens are, was said to be too small.
We understand now only one practice wishes to move. Could the site below Amory House be looked at again? Surely it is big enough.
It is in the middle of South Molton and there would be ample parking for patients and staff.
Easier to get to than half a mile out of town in the middle of a large housing estate.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 5 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 6 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 7 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 8 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 9 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising
- 10 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'