Work to start on Rolle Quay apartments
- Credit: Archant
New development is coming soon to Barnstaple town centre
Advertising for a new three-storey apartment block at Rolle Quay has gone up in the centre of Barnstaple.
Work is expected to start soon on the Brunswick Wharf development of 12 two- and three-bedroom properties next to the former warehouse and listed building opposite Tuly Street.
Croyde developers Stuart and Tim Maskell of Longclose Ltd also intend to restore the old warehouse, which is not part of the apartment block.
The site has been the centre of repeated development attempts for decades, with proposals to turn the warehouse into a wine bar going back as far as 1987.
You may also want to watch:
The apartments are marketed by Webbers Barnstaple, which has invited people to contact it for sales enquiries on 01271 379797.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash