Woolsery Show will go on
Show organisers reassure visitors that the show is still on for Monday.
The Woolsery and District Agricultural Show takes place at Clovelly Court on Monday.
Sue Williams, the show’s secretary, said: “There seem to be a lot of rumours circulating that the show has been called off, but we want to assure people this is not true.
“We are already busy setting up the arena and look forward to seeing everyone at the show on Monday.”
The event will feature several horse and livestock rings, as well as trade stands, crafts, amusements and food tents.
You may also want to watch:
Attractions in the main ring include mounted games, a young farmers’ competition and large display of local pack hounds.
Gates open at 9am and the show culminates with a parade of vintage machinery at 4.30pm.
- 1 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 2 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 3 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 8 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 9 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 10 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising