Women invited to join charity cycle for Breast Cancer Campaign
WOOLSERY breast cancer campaigner Sue Bond is calling for as many local women as possible to get on their bikes for the Pedal It Pink charity cycle in Exeter this September.
The 26.2 mile event is being organised by the Breast Cancer Campaign and takes place on September 26 on the Exe Cycleway at Exeter Quay.
Local supporter Sue, aged 57, was diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago and is currently doing well. She formed a volunteer group called the Bosom Buddies and has been an active fundraiser for Breast Cancer Campaign for a number of years.
A half marathon course is also available on the day, plus a family 5k lap, open to men and children too. All routes are traffic free.
To sign up or find out more, go to www.breastcancercampaign.org.
You may also want to watch:
n SUE Bond hopes as many cyclists as possible will join the women only Pedal It pink charity event in Exeter on September 26.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 5 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 6 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 7 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 10 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash