Woman treated for smoke inhalation in Bradworthy


- Credit: Archant

Three fire engines were called to the fire near Holsworthy involving a wood burning stove.

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation on Saturday night after fire fighters were called to a house in Bradworthy.

Three fire engines arrived at the scene at around 10.20pm to find the fire involving a wood burning stove was already out.

Fire fighters requested the attendance of an ambulance for the woman and left paramedics with duty of care.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter