Woman treated for smoke inhalation after chip pan fire in Bideford
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters called out to Bideford home in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday) after chip pan caught fire.
A woman was treated at the scene of a chip pan fire in Bideford during the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Fire crews from Bideford and Appledore were called out to reports of a pan of fat on fire in Honestone Street, Bideford, at around 12.30am.
By 1am the chip pan had been removed by fire fighters from the ground floor kitchen into the open air.
A woman who was suffering from smoke inhalation was treated by paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen of the semi-detatched property was damaged by smoke.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 7 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 8 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 9 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 10 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale