Woman taken to hospital with possible carbon monoxide poisoning

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Fire crews were called to the property in Barnstaple to investigate for signs of a gas leak.

A WOMAN has been taken to hospital today (Tues) with signs of possible carbon monoxide exposure in Barnstaple.

Two fire engines were called to the scene in Richmond Street at 10.50am by ambulance personnel.

On arrival, crews used two breathing apparatus and a gas detector to investigate but found no readings of carbon monoxide in the property.

The woman was taken to North Devon District Hospital.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter