Woman taken to hospital for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE1

- Credit: Archant

Fire fighters rescued the woman who was suffering from dizziness and headaches in Clovelly.

A WOMAN was taken to hospital this morning (Thurs) after a carbon monoxide alarm began sounding in her house.

Three fire engines from Hartland and Bideford along with the gas monitor from Bude were scrambled to reports by paramedics in Clovelly High Street.

The woman, who was suffering from headaches and dizziness, was rescued from the property by fire fighters wearing breathing apparatus.

She was taken to hospital and it was confirmed carbon monoxide was present in the house.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus