Woman rescued from Bideford flat blaze

Electric cooker fire belived to be accidental.

A WOMAN was treated by paramedics after being rescued from a fire at a flat in Bideford.

Two fire crews from the town were called to the kitchen fire in Geneva Place at around 4pm on Saturday.

The cause of the electric cooker fire is thought to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter