Serious injuries for woman hit by bus in Ilfracombe
- Credit: Matt Smart
A woman has suffered serious injuries after she was hit by a bus in Ilfracombe.
Police were called to Church Hill at around 5.30pm on Thursday (November 19) following reports of the collision.
The pedestrian was taken to hospital with what have been described as serious injuries.
Officers conducted a full investigation of the scene and are working to establish the cause of the incident.
They are appealing for information from any witnesses who were in the area at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
A statement from Devon and Cornwall Police said: “Officers from the Alliance Roads Policing Team attended the scene to investigate, supported by local officers.
“A full investigation of the scene took place and officers are working to establish the cause of this collision.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 4 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 5 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 10 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
“We would like to thank the public for their patience whilst we investigated the scene.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email email@example.com, quoting log 697 of November 19.