Serious injuries for woman hit by bus in Ilfracombe
- Credit: Matt Smart
A woman has suffered serious injuries after she was hit by a bus in Ilfracombe.
Police were called to Church Hill at around 5.30pm on Thursday (November 19) following reports of the collision.
The pedestrian was taken to hospital with what have been described as serious injuries.
Officers conducted a full investigation of the scene and are working to establish the cause of the incident.
They are appealing for information from any witnesses who were in the area at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
A statement from Devon and Cornwall Police said: “Officers from the Alliance Roads Policing Team attended the scene to investigate, supported by local officers.
“A full investigation of the scene took place and officers are working to establish the cause of this collision.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 6 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 7 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 8 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
“We would like to thank the public for their patience whilst we investigated the scene.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting log 697 of November 19.