Serious injuries for woman hit by bus in Ilfracombe
- Credit: Matt Smart
A woman has suffered serious injuries after she was hit by a bus in Ilfracombe.
Police were called to Church Hill at around 5.30pm on Thursday (November 19) following reports of the collision.
The pedestrian was taken to hospital with what have been described as serious injuries.
Officers conducted a full investigation of the scene and are working to establish the cause of the incident.
They are appealing for information from any witnesses who were in the area at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
A statement from Devon and Cornwall Police said: “Officers from the Alliance Roads Policing Team attended the scene to investigate, supported by local officers.
“A full investigation of the scene took place and officers are working to establish the cause of this collision.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
“We would like to thank the public for their patience whilst we investigated the scene.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email email@example.com, quoting log 697 of November 19.