Woman cut from car after Holsworthy collision
- Credit: Archant
Two people taken to hospital after two vehicle collision at Dunsland Cross.
A WOMAN had to be cut from a car on Sunday evening after a two vehicle collision at Dunsland Cross, Holsworthy.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the junction between the A3072 and A3079 at around 7.25pm.
Both drivers were injured in the collision but their injuries were not described as life threatening.
Fire crews from Holsworthy and Hatherleigh used hydraulic cutting equipment to remove a woman from one of the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
She was taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital suffering from neck and back pain.
The other driver was also taken to hospital and the road was reopened at around 9.50pm.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal