Woman cut from car after Holsworthy collision
- Credit: Archant
Two people taken to hospital after two vehicle collision at Dunsland Cross.
A WOMAN had to be cut from a car on Sunday evening after a two vehicle collision at Dunsland Cross, Holsworthy.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the junction between the A3072 and A3079 at around 7.25pm.
Both drivers were injured in the collision but their injuries were not described as life threatening.
Fire crews from Holsworthy and Hatherleigh used hydraulic cutting equipment to remove a woman from one of the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
She was taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital suffering from neck and back pain.
The other driver was also taken to hospital and the road was reopened at around 9.50pm.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted