Woman charged over stabbing incident
A woman has appeared in court after a stabbing incident in Bideford last week.
A WOMAN appeared in front of magistrates on Saturday after a stabbing incident in Bideford.
Donna Barratt, 37, from Bideford, has been charged with maliciously wounding causing grievous bodily harm after a man was stabbed on Stucley Road.
The incident occurred around lunchtime on Thursday and a male was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The case has been referred to Exeter Crown Court where the defendant will appear on February 10 at 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Barratt, represented by Mr Tony Dart, has been remanded in custody and there was no application for bail.
If any members of the public were in the Stucley Road on Thursday between 12-1pm and witnessed any altercation between a male and female then police are urging them to come forward by calling 101.
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted