Woman arrested following house fire
A Barnstaple woman has been arrested following calls to a fire in a domestic property.
A 28-YEAR-OLD woman is in custody facing criminal damage charges after a house fire in Barnstaple this morning (Fri).
Two fire engines from Barnstaple attended the scene in Heppenstall Road, Barnstaple, at around 9.40am to find a small fire in the ground floor living room.
The blaze, in the semi-detached property, was extinguished using a hose reel jet and breathing apparatus.
The woman, from Barnstaple, was arrested following the fire which is being treated as arson.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is urged to call Police on 101 quoting crime reference CB/12/1362.
- 1 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 2 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 5 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 6 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 7 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 8 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon