Woman arrested following house fire
A Barnstaple woman has been arrested following calls to a fire in a domestic property.
A 28-YEAR-OLD woman is in custody facing criminal damage charges after a house fire in Barnstaple this morning (Fri).
Two fire engines from Barnstaple attended the scene in Heppenstall Road, Barnstaple, at around 9.40am to find a small fire in the ground floor living room.
The blaze, in the semi-detached property, was extinguished using a hose reel jet and breathing apparatus.
The woman, from Barnstaple, was arrested following the fire which is being treated as arson.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is urged to call Police on 101 quoting crime reference CB/12/1362.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge