Winkleigh firm's holiday home show
SURF Bay Leisure, the holiday home specialist, is hosting its prestigious Holiday Caravan Lodge and Leisure Show from October 7-11. Visitors will be invited to enter a prize draw to win a holiday at one of Surf Bay s select holiday parks. Michael Taylor
SURF Bay Leisure, the holiday home specialist, is hosting its prestigious Holiday Caravan Lodge and Leisure Show from October 7-11. Visitors will be invited to enter a prize draw to win a holiday at one of Surf Bay's select holiday parks.
Michael Taylor, managing director of Surf Bay Leisure, said: 'There is still tremendous appeal in holiday home ownership and the Holiday Caravan Lodge and Leisure Show is the perfect venue for anyone considering buying a holiday home, or for existing owners to look at upgrading to one of the latest designs.'
The show will be held at the company's 22-acre sales centre in Winkleigh, and visitors will not only be able to enjoy free entrance, free refreshments and free parking, but also have an opportunity to view one of the largest ranges of new holiday homes in the UK from leading manufacturers such as Willerby, Swift, ABI, Devon Pine Lodges.
The show will also provide an opportunity to find out more about the benefits of holiday home ownership, and visitors can also take advantage of Surf Bay Leisure's 'Find a Park' service with details of stunning locations throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset and Hampshire.
You may also want to watch:
The show will be open from 10am - 4pm every day and more details can be found at www.surfbayleisure.co.uk or call (01837) 680100 for more details.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online