Winkleigh death crash: mini bus driver released on bail
Death by dangerous driving suspect bailed until July 28
THE driver of a mini bus involved in a death crash near Winkleigh has been released on police bail.
A woman driver of a Peugeot 206 was pronounced dead at the scene after the collision with the eight-seater minibus at Dolton Beacon on Saturday afternoon.
A male passenger in the Peugeot was taken to North Devon District Hospital by air ambulance and several other people suffered minor injuries and were treated by ambulance personnel.
The male minibus driver was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and must answer bail on July 28.
You may also want to watch:
Police have yet to name the deceased.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home