Win two free tickets to the Bridal Ball
Get your wedding dress ready to join the fundraising ball for Children’s Hospice South West.
BRIDES will be flocking to the Pier House in Westward Ho! in November to raise money for the Children’s Hospice Southwest.
Tickets for the Bridal Ball are now on sale, hosted by Toast Event Management and Kate at the Wedding Collection.
And here at the Gazette, we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to the event on November 17.
Ladies can dress up in a wedding or bridesmaid dress, and men can either join in and wear a wedding dress or come in smart-casual attire.
You may also want to watch:
The ball will run from 7pm – midnight, and will include a buffet and DJ as well as a raffle with a range of prizes.
Tickets cost �20 and there are a limited number available from The Wedding Collection in Newport, Barnstaple or from www.toastem.co.uk.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
Any businesses interested in donating a raffle prize to help raise money for the Children’s Hospice can contact Louise Hedges on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07976 068578.
To enter our competition for a chance to win a pair of tickets, it’s simple, just answer the following question question: ‘Where is the Bridal Ball taking place?’
B) Westward Ho!
Text NDG BALL and either A, B or C followed by your first name and postcode to be in with a chance of winning.
Lines close at 5pm on Tuesday, August 28 and the winner will be notified after the closing date. Usual terms and conditions apply.