Why pick all the apples?
Could someone please tell me why so many apples were picked on Sunday, September 30, from South Molton woodlands?
None were left for ordinary folk with children to enjoy the pleasures of picking apples to make apple tart, etc.
My daughter went on Sunday afternoon and there were none left.
I cannot believe that someone or some persons could be selfish enough and greedy enough to strip the apple trees nearly bare.
Maybe there was a good enough reason, maybe picking them to sell for charity or another genuine reason.
You may also want to watch:
But surely not enough good reason to be that selfish and greedy to take them all?
Name and address supplied
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 10 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern