What a waste!
What has happened to our wonderful new landscaped garden at Westward Ho! What expert decided to plant 16 fir trees (now all dead)?
The same person who planted six white beam (also dead in a short time) round the useless blue pagoda (also demolished).
Placing the only activity for small children beside a garden is really asking for trouble as it has a lovely slope to ‘run down’.
I guess it’s the same ‘expert’ who planted the white lines in Windmill Road car park, with no thought that several mini community buses, plus caravans, only just get in to the allotted spaces, leaving wasted space for at least three cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 6 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 7 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs