What a waste!
What has happened to our wonderful new landscaped garden at Westward Ho! What expert decided to plant 16 fir trees (now all dead)?
The same person who planted six white beam (also dead in a short time) round the useless blue pagoda (also demolished).
Placing the only activity for small children beside a garden is really asking for trouble as it has a lovely slope to ‘run down’.
I guess it’s the same ‘expert’ who planted the white lines in Windmill Road car park, with no thought that several mini community buses, plus caravans, only just get in to the allotted spaces, leaving wasted space for at least three cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 5 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 6 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 7 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 8 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year