Wet weather expected across North Devon
- Credit: Archant
Forecasters issue a yellow weather warning for parts of North Devon tomorrow (Saturday).
AREAS of North Devon can expect heavy rain tomorrow as the Met Office issues a yellow weather warning.
Outbreaks of rain are expected across the South West from 4am tomorrow (Saturday) until 7pm that evening.
A chief forecaster for the Met Office said: “A complex set of frontal systems will move up into the south west of Britain overnight and during Saturday morning and afternoon.
“The associated rain-bands are likely to slow or stall for a few hours, before resuming their eastward progress later in the day.
You may also want to watch:
“10 to 20 mm of rain could fall over a fairly wide area, while a few locations could see upwards of 30 mm resulting in some impacts.
“There remain some uncertainties as to where the rain-bands will slow down, with the possibility of updates to details within this warning.”
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 9 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon