Wellies on for children’s hospice!
CHILDREN'S Hospice South West supporters at Atlantic Village will be making a big splash for the charity tomorrow (Friday) – in their wellies! Staff at the Bideford outlet shopping village will be joining scores of businesses and schools throughout the re
CHILDREN'S Hospice South West supporters at Atlantic Village will be making a big splash for the charity tomorrow (Friday) - in their wellies!
Staff at the Bideford outlet shopping village will be joining scores of businesses and schools throughout the region taking part in the hospice's annual Wear Your Wellies Day fundraising event.
Staff at the North Devon Gazette in Barnstaple will also be paying their pound to take part and help the hospice continue to provide respite, palliative and end of life care for life-limited children and support their families in facing an uncertain future.
Ian Roome, community fundraiser for Children's Hospice South West said: "Lots of schools and companies have registered to take part which is great news."
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the event, visit www.chsw.org.uk or telephone Ian Roome at Little Bridge House on (01271) 325270.
If your school or business is taking part, call the Gazette newsdesk on (01271) 345056 or email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes